PokerPhenoms, the online poker strategy site that was partially owned by PokerNews has recently been acquired in full by PokerNews.
There were unforeseen issues that arose during the transition process, including delays with new content and understaffed customer service and support. We are working diligently to rectify the problem. As such:
- Affected active members will receive refunds for payments from the date of acquisition through Jan. 1, 2012. Refund requests can be submitted through a link that will be provided.
- All members will get their subscriptions extended for two months for free.
- New content will be delivered in the beginning of 2012, with new features that are integrated more heavily with the PokerNews brand.
We value your support of PokerPhenoms and sincerely apologize for the issues that arose over the last few months. The entire team here at PokerNews is dedicated to making PokerPhenoms the best poker strategy site in the industry and look forward to proving that to our members every day.
On behalf of the entire PokerPhenoms and PokerNews team, we look forward to serving you better in 2012.
- Americans Are Out of ControlThe Breaking Point…we’ve reached it. I finished my book, poignantly titled Until Collapse around this time last year saying that we were on a slow steady decline. Sadly, I didn’t realize we’d hit a big decline so soon.
Let me be frank:...
- A Look Back at This Years WSOPWith all that has been going on with the status of online poker these past few months, it was really nice to get out to vegas for the 2011 Wsop. I had high hopes for my 2nd series, as I knew it could only get better after last years dismal...
- Wsop and MoreWell it’s been almost a week now since I returned home from fantasy camp (aka Las Vegas during the summer). In case you’re not familiar with this phenomenon, most young 20-something poker players rent houses with their friends for 6-8 weeks...
- Quick UpdateHey everyone,
Just a short post here I’ll write something big up soon.
I’ve been in Vegas for about a week now, and have played 4 WSOP events and a few deepstacks tournaments at the Venetian. Currently 0-4 in the WSOP but got 10th in the...
- Hello EveryoneHey everyone,
So this will be my first blog for the new site and i haven’t written a blog in a while so ill try to keep them up to date as much as possible.
Ever since the ban on online poker in the U.S things have changed quite a lot. For...